Welcome to Samples for Schools
Welcome to our site; we aim to provide you with all of the necessary dissection samples that you will need whether you are a school, college, university or laboratory.
We provide dissection supplies, supplying frozen animal organ samples throughout the UK with next day delivery.
If you are already dissecting in lessons, we hope to make your life a lot easier by providing a quick, reliable and easy to use service when sourcing your specimens. All of our specimens are vacuum packed and frozen rather than preserved; making for a safer, odourless and more natural specimen.
- Free from abnormalities and disease.
- Deep frozen within 24 hours of slaughter.
- Free from preservatives or chemicals.
- Vacuum packed.
- Harvested from animals under 2 years old.
- By-products of the food industry.
- Specifically selected by us for dissection specimens.
- Classified as Food Grade (fit for human consumption).
- Guaranteed next day delivery for orders made before 11:30am
- Delivery date picker (Guaranteeing delivery when you want it)
- All product packages individually vacuum packed.
- An ‘on account’ service. (Purchase orders)
- Account payment terms 28 days after invoice.
- Accept all major credit cards.
- We use PayPal as our secure payment service.
- Customer support. Please contact us with any queries.
Hello Cameron, Thank you very much. It’s great that schools can now order such a good selection of classroom dissection material. It used to be such a trial trying to source decent plucks, eyes etc. Many thanks Lisa
Thank you very much for our delivery. I was very pleased with the ordering process, the delivery and the package and last not least with the quality of the material! We will definitely order again with you! German School Association ltd
The Glasgow Science center has found Samples for Schools to be an extremely reliable and professional supplier for the produce we order. Being the only supplier of the kind of dissection supplies we require, orders are dispatched very quickly and packaged securely. With a very accessible contact team and an efficient personalised service we look forward to receiving many more supplies in the future.
All of our samples are a by-product of the food industry and no animals have been specifically slaughtered for these samples. As such all animals have been slaughtered in a humane and legal way under the direction of the food standards agency. We feel using by-products is a sound ethical way to provide high quality dissection specimens for the classroom.
All of our lamb and beef specimens have been slaughtered in accordance to halal practices. All animals have been stunned first.